Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 10

Dear Everyone,

Today is day 10. I apologize for not blogging for like a week, BUT I've been busy with some random sorority things and homework... SO on Friday some people had received accepted emails already and I was really bummed out that I couldn't share in their excitement... BUT they all interviewed about a week before I did. Also, I noticed that almost everyone was being accepted for Food Services and Merchandise.... The roles I applied for, well, my top 4 were Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Hostess, Character Attendant, Lifeguard, and Attractions. I also have had sooo much experience in Merchandise that that was my fifth choice. My interviewer asked me if I would be open to that, and OF COURSE I would take Merchandise. I really hope that I get the Hostess, because I have a licensed in cosmetology and I love working with children. I also have a lot of experience in doing little girls hair, make up, and nails. I also have 7 years experience in lifeguarding. I have tons of experience in merchandise, I've worked at Petsmart, Old Navy, Victoria's Secret, Lane Bryant, Torrid, and then back to Lane Bryant.

I am just so nervous about this. I do NOT know why. I was sick during my interview and I wasn't allowed to talk as much as I would have liked to. My interview did last about 20 minutes. I think that is a lot longer than some of the other interviews that I heard about.

Which BY THE WAY!! I AM STILL SICK!!! This sickness WILL NOT go away!!!!!

Dreaming of Purple.....

Brynn

No comments:

Post a Comment