1. Your name?: Brynn Barnett
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: Yes, I will be 25 when the program starts
3. Male or female?: Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
5. Where do you live?: DeKalb, IL for school and Morris, IL for home
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Lifeguard!!!
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall 2010. I will arrive August 9, 2010 and depart January 7, 2011.
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Patterson or Chatham. They seem to be the nicest, also I am not that much into partying anymore. Vista Way seems like it would always have parties.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I would like to have 1 to 5 roommates, so that would be 1 to 3 bedrooms.. I like having a close group of friends. I just feel if there were more than 6 living in an apartment it would be too crazy.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I dont really like to party all that much. I did a lot of partying here at school being in a greek organization. I am going to Orlando for a Disney Internship not to party, even though I will do a little moderate partying. I would consider hosting a dinner party or a wine party!
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: My favorite food is seafood, thank goodness Disney is in Florida haha, I also love greek food. I do cook extremely well and I also own a lot of cook books.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Loyal, Caring, and Spontaneous.
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like any kind of music except for rap and country. I do listen to rap and country when the mood calls for it. I like pop and alternative mostly. As for movies, I like anything funny. I dont like movies that make me cry. ET scares me and of course I love Disney movies.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I am a non-smoker and I prefer my roommates to be non-smokers as well.
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): I am a social drinker. I am in a greek organization and I am finding more and more that I am sober at events. I know that I can have fun without the help of alcohol, so I dont really drink a lot anymore.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I can be both. It depends on what is going on during the week and when I work or have a class. I do need a good amount of sleep or I get sick.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving for sure.
18. What do you do for fun?: Swim, tan, relax, go on adventures, hanging out with friends, dancing, taking walks, taking day trips, watching tv and movies, shopping. I cannot wait to go play in the parks, go on hidden mickey hunts, and playing the laying down game.
19. What is your favorite quote?: "THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE BEAUTY OF THEIR DREAMS..."
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Living in Florida, going on adventures in the parks, taking part in the great opportunities that Disney has to offer, meeting new people, and trying new things!!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Doing really fun new things and probably going into the parks and riding on rides all the time!!!
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am really easy to talk to and I am really good listener.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I tend to go shopping....
24: Your college: Right now, Northern Illinois Univeristy in DeKalb, IL, and next Belmont Abbey College in Belmont, NC.
25: Your major: Business Management with concentration in Motor Sport Management
26. Any medical conditions (optional): No, just a thyriod issue
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I have my messy moments, BUT I am a neat person.
28. Anything else you want to state: I am just extremely nice, and I get along with all different types of people. I am really easy to get along with. Also, I am honest, I will tell someone the god honest truth. If I dont like your outfit I might make a suggestion if I am asked haha!!
29. Favorite Disney movie? I love them all!!!!
30. How many times have you been to Disney? I used to go to Disney a lot when I was younger. My uncle used to work at Epcot as a marine biologist at the Living Seas. Also, I will go one more time before the start of the program in May and I went in January too.
31. Favorite park? The Magic Kingdom!!
32. Favorite ride? The Haunted Mansion!!
33. Favorite show? I love the parades and the fireworks and I also like the Laugh Floor.
34. Favorite resort? The Grand Floridian or the Polynesian. I love how when you're in the lifeguard chair at the Polynesian you can see the castle at the Magic Kingdom.
35. Favorite dining? Any food at Disney is good. I really like the character breakfasts and the Rainforest Cafe.
36. Favorite character? OHH so many to name!!! All the princesses, Minnie, Tinkerbell, Daisy Duck, Mickey Mouse, Pluto... etc..
37. I prefer to sleep in a room that has: A bed and all of belongings haha. What kind of question is this??
38. I like to go to bed: When I am tired. 39. I sleep better when the room is: Dark and Chilled
40. I would prefer to sleep in a room that is: Dark and Chilled
41. I would prefer guests: When its not bedtime or when I am trying to sleep. Also, they need to be respectful with my belongings and with my roommates and their things. There are good times for guests and bad times for guests and I would expect my roommates to value that too.
42. I absolutely could not live with a roommate that: Smokes, who goes out all the time, is drunk all the time, who is constantly having guests over, and most of all disrespectful.
43. Do you snore: I might, BUT I am usually sleeping, soooo I dont know for sure.
44. On your day off..what time would you wake up: I would probably wake up around 9am or 10am... if I went out the night before I would get up probably at like 11am. I try not to sleep the day away... there's too much playing to be done!!!!